Wednesday, April 29, 2009

History - Before Fire

Background on Mailie and I and how we met...
This is going to be long so I will split it up.
We both lived in Albert Park appartments, accross the hall from each other for 2 and a Half years.
We said Hi to each other occasionally when we ran into each other in the hall or downstairs etc.
We chatted twice when the power went out, once for maybe 10 minutes when my buddy Miles was visiting. We went down the hall to Pat & Jims to get a lighter to light the candles Mailie had (Neither of us smoked and had no bbq lighter)
Other than that not much interaction. I heard her talking French in her appartment and always thought that would be a great way to introduce myself properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute, we would love to hear what you have to say!