Thursday, April 30, 2009

Night of the Fire - 3

We got to Miles' place probably close to 4 and laid on the 2 couches. After a few minutes we could not sleep I propped my head up and we started talking. Somehow we got to talking about how women always go for the Asshole, I asked if she thought I was an Asshole and she said "I dont think so" we continued to talk by this time I think I had figured out that I had a shot (YEEHAA) and that she was not taken. We started opening up to each other, things we probably never would have said in any other circumstances. I think I started by saying how if I saw her pulling up while I was (I parked in the back and she parked in the front) then I would take my time to hope and catch her in the hallway and get to say hello. She immediately admited she did the same. Then I admited that if I saw her doing laundry I would quickly take my garbage out so that I ran into her in the hall, she did the same with me! Then SHE admited first (this is the part that really got me) if she heard someone coming down the hall she would run to her door and look out the peep hole at me!!!!!!! I used to do that too!!! but my god never in a million years would I have thought she was doing that to me, I felt like a a freak (yes I know we were stalkers) Anyways so we basically found out that we had been attracted to each other for the entire 2.5 years even when we had been seeing someone else we were always on each others minds. We always thought the other was taken or was simply too good for us (I honestly never dreamed I would get a woman as beautiful as Mailie) so to try and make a long story short... I know... way too late... I asked her "Can I kiss you"... she said "yes please" and we moved in together 2 days later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute, we would love to hear what you have to say!