Monday, June 1, 2009

Again

Here we go again with a long time in between posts.
Not as much has happened this week...
Lets start with Sunday. I went golfing! I shot a 113!! WOOHOO that sucks I know but its my 2nd round in 2 years...and I had lots of fun. I went with John & Sue and Sue's nephew Jason. They are all better golfers than me but I kept up OK, and was hitting the ball very well, just could not putt worth ****... at least 10 times my put rimmed the hole, and at least as many times I simply missed and went further away than when I started...
Anyways so that was Sunday, on Wednesday we went to a free dinner put on by the Fire Safety Group of Alberta & Masterguard... I invited Simon & Wendy, Tyler & Daniele and Jenn from Mailie's work. We all sat through a 1.5 hour presentation on fire safety etc and got free dinner. Mailie and I promptly spent over $1200 on top of the line smoke & heat detectors, Co2 monitors and fire extinguishers... and a bat in case we have to break a window...Now I sleep better, and my pants are lighter because my pockets are empty!
Saturday I helped Simon and Wendy move their business (Spice) to their new location, which is WAY nicer than where they were before, and 3 times the size. Ate some iced cream and called it a day. Sunday had an open house, totally dead, I had 1 person through and they were a Realtor, then I went to leave 20 minutes early, got a call 20 minutes later and had to GO BACK! and ended up being there 45 minutes LATE. But I think I got a good potential client out of the deal so that's awesome.
My Real estate endeavors are going well, Dean and I have had 2 appointments and got one of the listings, we just had our first showing on it today. They are a couple getting divorced and she will have to buy a new house also so it will end up being a double dip deal so that is fantastic.... IT WORKS!
My knee has been killing me all week, I cant quite place when or where I hurt it but I have an suspicion it was on the hack squat machine with over 600 pounds on it and I pushed up with one leg and locked out my knee... then kept working out. So that may have had something to do with it. Anyways it is finally starting to feel better now. So in a nutshell that's been our week. Tons of things I missed I am sure, maybe I will remember them and fill in the blanks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute, we would love to hear what you have to say!