Friday, May 8, 2009

Evening

Today I got home at 6ish - Mailie went to Falyns to get her hair done and watch Bella while Falyn cleaned her house.
I was planning on playing some games with Miles but he was unavailable so instead I did some constructive things!
I cleaned the house, picked up everything, changed the garbage's, arranged the laundry, vacuumed! did the bottles, put the dishes in the dishwasher, cleaned the toilets! that was about it for the cleaning, so that took an hour.\
Then I called Dan and chatted for a bit & I ate dinner.
Then I prepared for my open house tomorrow by printing all my necessary documents.
Then I did play a bit of games, 30 minutes or so against the computer, but got bored so I blogged for a bit! Now I am going to pick Mailie up before she blows a gasket over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute, we would love to hear what you have to say!