Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Dinner

So Mat & I decided we would cook for the girls for mothers day. We feigned a day of "gaming" Mat brought over Call of Duty 4 & his PS3 controller (we did end up playing a bit while cooking haha) We took care of Dilan and sent Mailie and Dalene shopping with some spending cash and in Mailies case the credit card! When the girls had left Mat and I promptly went shopping. I made my famous cheese rosea pasta sauce from scratch and tried it with chicken and spegatinni. It was good but better with sea food then chicken. We bought chocolate covered fruit and some mini quiches and did those up nicely for appetisers and desert. Dinner was a hit, we had a good time and laughed when Dilan tried to pronouce Harry Percy (he cant say r... you try it)
I cleaned up with Mat's help and then the girls went shopping again and Mat and I got a chance to play some games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute, we would love to hear what you have to say!