Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Breakfast

For breakfast I wanted to take Mailie to Craving Market for their mothers day brunch, I got reservations for noon, or to Cora's - Which does not take reservations and they said it was very busy. Mailie wanted to check out the line at Cora's before going so we swang by and saw that the line was out the door and around the corner past the patio... so we headed to Cravings. When we got there and were starting to get out of the car Mailie decided it was not worth $30 each to eat there as she probably would not eat very much, and instead she had a craving for Tim Hortons breakfast... so away we went to Timmy's just in time for eggs and cheese on a croisant x 2 each with a donut and french vanilla coffee for Mailie. The guys at Timmy's could not take thier eyes off of Mailies boobs! - I admit neither could I but thats besides the point. We had a nice breakfast, then went looking for garage sales and checked out some huge houses in Cranston. We found one garage sale with a bunch of kids stuff but it was all for older children. We called our mothers to wish them a happy mothers day and we went home to meet Mat & Dalene for our evening plans (they were very late) and so we ended up cleaning a bit... I tried to stop Mailie from cleaning by taking over what she was cleaning, I would finish and turn around and she would be cleaning something else so I would take over that, then turn around again and... you get the point. So WE cleaned the house for about 30 minutes then I sat in the sun for a while and then our guests arrived. Wow I am not too good at story telling sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute, we would love to hear what you have to say!