Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Meeting

I know I have been quite off topic here lately so I will try to get back on it today or tomorrow. But First...
This morning I had a meeting with a Breakfast Club...5 Motivated professionals who get together once a week to share leads and chat. I think the potential is quite large there and I would enjoy being a part of it. Its $250 every 6 months (covers your breakfast) and it is exclusive to your area of expertise... so I would be the only telephone sales guy there 9IF I WOULD CONTINUE TO SELL TELEPHONES THAT IS)... problem... there is already a Realtor - And he is the leader! I don't think I will be a part of it, as much as I like the idea, but I will continue to think about it over the next day or two. Feedback would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute, we would love to hear what you have to say!